1月 22, 2010

exammmm

exam start from 21th..
after school..i ply with teong yee at the walk way..
so shove lol..n thn lehzx..i scolded by a form 4 girl..
malu lehzx!!!!!!!!!!!gt say bad word d lehzx..
n thn..my class at the fourth floor..my fren call"leng zai""leng lui"at my class outside..
saw which one "zi lian"look up..really gt ppl look up wohzx..7 zi lian!!!!!!!!!!

skip```

22th**
we decide after school wan stay bac at school..
bt not stay for study geh..stay for ply 1..haha
n thn saw Jentayu kawad..thn go "dap pang"
omg..Bad lahzx!!!!!!!!why nt trim 1???????????

skip```
walk to eat wif fren n mui..juz drink a cup of tea nia..
finish drink...walk bac to school..coz we promise bac home at 300++
chaM lol...wan walk bac wohzx...im so tired n my leg very pain liao..
my dad still nv come n received we~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thn reach home at 315*

1 則留言: